Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Day 7 (5-9-17)

Once again we started at 9:00 am in the office. The plan today was to finish yesterday's list and get my writing out on the website. We started by writing out interviews from seniors about their favorite memories at Proctor onto a google sheet and organized everything so we can send it to Becky who is Proctor's graphic designer. This is for the next issue of the Proctor Magazine. We finished up at around 9:30 so I started finishing up my reflection piece for the website. The writing was done so all I had to do was to paste photos into the article. While I found pictures, Scott touched up some things and did a last minute polish to the article. I put the photos in and we published it. I was really excited to have my first solo piece on the website and I am excited to see how many people read it and if I convince them to try a musical or come to this years show! 

You can read the article here!

When that was published I went into the photo archives and found pictures of the kids who we interviewed. It was really cool to look through the archives because you can search someones name and all of the pictures that you are in pop up. The funniest person was Reilly Walsh because there were pictures of him as a small child to a senior in high school. Today was a great day! I am not sure what the plan is for tomorrow, but I'm sure we'll be busy!


Hours Today: 3
Total Hours: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment