Thursday, May 18, 2017

Day 14 (5-18-17)

Today started off at 9:00 am in the office. Eamonn was going to be late today because he was home for the Celtics game the previous night. We are having a really good problem, which is not having anything to work on because we are so productive and everything is done. Scott asked me to go talk to Gregor about uniforms and scoreboards for the alumni games. When I got to his office, however, he wasn't there. As I was leaving, I got a text from Linda Sargent asking me to meet with her. I went up to her office she asked me to come to a meeting in the business office to talk about a day student lounge. This meeting was with Mike, Rachel, the architects, Linda, Sage, and I. We talked about potential ideas and spaces. We never came to a concrete answer, but we put out some very good ideas. The meeting ended at 10:00 and I went back to the office where I met Eamonn. Scott was at assembly, so we sat in the office and worked on individual projects. We then talked with Lindsay and Natasha about the musical and Lindsay was working on a slideshow for senior dinner that we talked about. Scott got back from assembly late because it was honors society day. When he got back we saw that Erica was in the development office and we wanted to talk to her because she is filling in in the equipment room. She was in a meeting so while we waited Scott sent us to get our yearbooks and his. We looked through those as we waited and when she was done we made a plan to meet at 11:30. At 11:30 we found the uniforms and put those in the equipment room so they will be ready for Sunday. Today was a good day, and tomorrow I think we are going to meet with Kieth Barrett to talk about the fundraising campaign.

Hours Today: 3
Total Hours: 43

No comments:

Post a Comment