Friday, May 5, 2017

Day 5 (5-5-17)

Today started at 9:00 am in admissions. I had to give a tour to a prospective student and his father. He was a nice kid and we finished up at assembly and I walked them back to admissions. This was a good way to practice my communications and marketing skills to try and persuade a student to attend my school. I feel like this was a good way to measure my abilities and I think I did a pretty good job. At 10:30 I went up to the office and worked on my piece. I am writing a personal reflection about being a first time actor in the musical. The goal is to tell people my story and show them what it means to not only label yourself as one thing. I borrowed a pair of headphones from Scott and went into the development office into a comfy chair and wrote. I spent my whole afternoon writing and editing and writing some more. At 12, I finished my rough draft and we called it a day. I hope to finish this piece by next Tuesday, so I have some time to edit and produce a great piece, not that it isn't great already! There was only one home game, as a lot of teams had away games, and it was a tennis match, but it got canceled so we didn't have any athletic responsibilities. Tomorrow we don't have anything planned other than attending the athletic contests. Check Facebook and Twitter for the schedule, score updates, livestream links, and more!



Hours Today: 3
Total Hours: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment