Thursday, May 4, 2017

Day 4 (5-4-17)

Today was supposed to start at 9:00 am, but I had to take my brother to the doctors so I didn't make it in until 9:30. My day started off with publishing the softball spotlight and I thought I would be working on my individual piece, but Chloe, who works in the Alumni Office, asked if we could help her out with something. That something was emailing the alums that we didn't have an address for. I thought how hard could that be and then I saw the list of alums. There were 400 people on the list! Luckily we had a template for the email so we didn't have to write every one, but we did have to switch the names and make sure the names matched the email address. Although this wasn't hard, it was very time consuming and you had to stay focused so you didn't send an email to Bob on Sally's email. This took us about two hours and 30 minutes and we finished up around noon. We have been very productive this week and have completed most of our tasks for the week. when we finished up at noon, we went to lunch in Concord and came back in time for Eamonn's practice. Since I missed the first 30 minutes of the morning, I went to the baseball game to take pictures and tweet the scores. Luckily they were still winning as I left. Today showed me that not all jobs are fun and easy, there are some jobs that you just don't want to do but they need to be done and after you finish you feel really good. Tomorrow I think I will finally work on my own project for the website.



Hours Today: 3
Total Hours: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment